Yoga pants are flexible pants generally made of cotton, nylon, lycra, polyester or a similarly stretchy material, usually worn for sports and physical exercise. Although designed specifically for yoga, fold over yoga pants can also be worn in everyday outfits or whenever doing any kind of activity.
Why Wear Yoga Pants?
Choosing your workout clothes may seem like a difficult task, because we all want to look sexy, energetic and comfortable at the same time, especially when we work out. Making the right decision when it comes to sportswear is not a big deal though, if you keep in mind a few details:
- workout clothes should provide comfort; sports clothing should not be restrictive, it should be easily vented to prevent overheating.
- sport gear should be made of quality materials. Synthetic materials are excellent at wicking, unlike cotton. So, opt for breathable fabrics that wick the sweat away from your skin instead of choosing cotton pants and tops.
- yoga class apparel should be layerable (for outdoor workouts)
Luckily, there are so many options out there and fold over yoga pants are the right option if you need something flexible, breathable, sexy and fun.
Discover Zaggora Fold over Hotpants
In 2011, Zaggora launched Fold Over Hotpants that are specially designed to burn calories for you. With over 1 million products sold since 2011, Zaggora’s Fold over Hotpants are one the best sellers in the US, as worn by celebrities like Denise Richards. Shop below and watch video Reviews by ABC News who tried them with incredible results.
Watch ABC News Review Zaggora Hotpants
…and wait for the incredible results at the end.
Types of Yoga Pants for Women
Fold-over waist boot-cut and flared yoga pants with waistbands are the most popular type of workout pants, but there are also other types on the market.
- Long, fitted yoga pants are also great because they can be worn exactly like tights and leggings.
- Short fitted yoga pants are also an option for those who like capri pants and want to look a little more fancy at the gym.
How To Wear Yoga Pants for a Relaxed, Cool Look
It looks like yoga hot pants have become widely popular nowadays, to the point that we can see them everywhere: in the street, to the supermarket, even in the night clubs. The truth is they look and feel so good that we can’t blame the celebrities who are often seen coming out of exquisite clubs wearing nothing sexy yoga pants outfits with high heels and crop tops.
Fold Over Yoga Pants – Pros and Cons
In the US, in reaction to the growing popularity of yoga pants, some schools banned them for all students or for female students. Worldwide, there were many voices stating that they disagree with wearing yoga pants publicly because they promote a relaxed and informal atmosphere, inappropriate for most situations. Some even compared yoga pants with pajamas, which are inappropriate for any other setting except for the bedroom. However, when you want to feel and look good at the gym, go for a feminine yet functional pair of fold over yoga pants that will keep your yoga practice feel fun and light.